Shipping and Returns
Almost immediately after you place your order, you will first receive an order confirmation email. It is at this time that we will begin processing your order. Processing involves receiving your order, transmitting the information to the warehouse, and packing the product for shipping. This is usually accomplished within one business day.
When your item has shipped, you will receive a shipping notification email from us containing your tracking number (if applicable). With this number, you will be able to monitor the progress of your package as it is in transit to you.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from www.thebakbone.com, you may return it within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund or replacement. If you did not purchase your products on www.thebakbone.com, please arrange return of your items to your place of purchase.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service at 1 (888) 780.2942
Monday - Friday 7am to 5pm PST (excluding holidays).
- Returns and refunds are only accepted from items purchased via www.thebakbone.com.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, in "as-new" condition, in original packaging, and with all accessories.
- We unconditionally guarantee all unused or defective merchandise for 30 days from the receipt of shipment.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
- Your credit card will be credited for the invoice price. Your credit will appear after BakBone has processed your return.
- Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credits to appear on their customers' records, so please allow one or two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.